Häkärinteet’s caravan area has been build according to the wishes of the customers. Therefore it’s no wonder, that it has been awarded the SF Caravan ry’s winter recommondation area since year 2000. The 200 m2 caravan building offers all the facilities and equippment a caravanner might need, f.ex. drying room for clothes. Thanks to a think thank, we are redecorating the common area to make it even cosier and we are building a small library for the caravanners. In addition last Easter we had a opening ceremony for the brand new gym, that the caravanners can use for a small fee.
- 80 electric places nearby skiing tracks and slopes
- common area and covered terrace
- women’s and men’s saunas and a family sauna
- dining area
- kitchen equipped with sinks
- 7 toilets
- wireless broadband connection
- various activity services
You are warmly welcome to Häkärinteet!
Here you can download a map of the caravan-area
And here you can find the passenger card. By filling this out prior to arrival you will make your check in that much faster.